Unbreakable Tableware RBDRINKS®
Our unbreakable tableware – pitchers, bowls, plates, cups & mugs – is an excellent choice to improve the safety and reduce significantly your replacement costs.
Our products allow a wide range use and a strong presence in various fields, as catering and hostelry as well as in public services, healthcare and education.
The unbreakable tableware RBDRINKS® is made of food grade Tritan. It meets all food regulations, health and safety CE European Standards nº 10/2011 and FDA21CFR177.1580.
Our food grade Tritan tableware has a long life span, up to 3 to 5 years and its shock resistant, so reduces your breakage expenses. It last longer than the traditional equivalent and will reduce your replacement costs by 90%.
Our Tableware Range: reusable food grade Tritan pitchers, plates, bowls, mugs, cups.
Our Unbreakable Tableware properties:
- Unbreakable: Shock resistant
- Reusable: Long life cycle, 3 to 5 years
- Economic: Reduce your tableware breakage expenses. Use our unbreakable and reusable tableware. It last longer than traditional equivalent and will reduce your replacement costs by 90%.
- Premium quality: All our products are made of food grade Tritan.
- Dishwasher proof: Will remain clear as crystal up to 3000 washes.
- Insulation properties: Keep warm or cold more than a regular tableware.
- Customisable: Promote your brand.
- Easy to use: Adapted to industrial dishwashers, microwaves and freezers.
- Neutral: Respects the food without modifying its taste or smell.
- Security: With unbreakable tableware there is no possibility of getting hurt.
Our guarantees and certifications
We are a guaranteed brand and our products fulfil a maximum security to all users. We follow hygiene, security, health and environmental standards according to the European Community and USA legislation.
DA21CFR177.1580 – (CE) N° 1935/2004 – (UE) n° 10/2011 form the 14th January 2011 – regarding materials and items made of plastics intended to come into contact with food products.
USA FDA21CFR177.1580The number “7″ is based on the combination of materials used (polycarbonate).