RBDRINKS® an “unbreakable” brand
|Our manufacturer with its 25 years of experience has a production unit that specialised in glassware & tableware made of polycarbonate used for food and biomedical purposes (FDA 21 CFR 177.1580): RBDRINKS®.Our company is leader on its market with more than 15 co-partners and is specialised in the development of unbreakable and revolutionary tableware. Concerned by the planet’s protection, every product is entirely recyclable and answers to all security standards.
||The high quality of RBDRINKS® products can satisfy a wide variety of clients. Our products made of (food grade) polycarbonate are used in various fields, as the catering and hostelry fields as well as in public services, healthcare, and education.Our extensive know-how in this field allows us to rely on high technology to manufacture products tailored to the needs of the global market.
The raw material: The Polycarbonate.
|It is without a doubt the most multi-purpose and adaptable material that currently exists. It conquers multiple fields, having uses in areas such as hospitals, electronics components, optical, nautical, automobiles, catering and even more.
Polycarbonate and food services: The (food grade) polycarbonate is more and more current in the catering and hostelry fields as well as in public service, healthcare and education.
The properties of food and biomedical polycarbonate :
- Unbreakable glassware and dishes made of polycarbonate for food applications ISO 179/2
- Recyclable, non-polluting and reusable
- Secure for every user. Our polycarbonate products are nontoxic and odourless, as opposed to petroleum derived plastics. They comply with the FDA21 CFR177.1580 norms and European guidelines CE n° 10/2011
- Resistant to high and low temperatures (from -40°c to + 130°c), adapted to industrial dishwashers, microwaves, and freezers.
- They can be washed up to 2 000 to 3,000 times without becoming opaque, this represents 2 to 3 years depending on the use.
- Our glassware maintain the heat or coolness of liquids longer than regular glasses and respect the liquid without modifying its taste or smell.
- Our products resists up to 3.5 tonnes without breaking. Greater weight will make them deform but not break.
- Savings with an indisputable long life cycle. Identical to a regular glass, clear as crystal, polycarbonate glassware are visually similar to breakable glasses.
- Customisable and adaptable in different ways: logo with one or more colours, embossed logo, coloured glasses, frosted glasses, texts, even a customised glass model of your choice (minimum quantities required). They are adaptable to the market´s needs and evolution.
- Following the European legislation FDA21CFR177.1580 – (CE) N° 1935/2004 – (UE) n° 10/2011 form the 14th January 2011 regarding materials and items made of plastics intended to come into contact with food products.
|RBDRINKS® unbreakable glasses and dishes are the perfect combination of design, functionality, and durability (ISO179/2c) for every targeting marketAs opposed to ordinary glasses, they guarantee a maximum security and savings for its users since they don´t break and then minimize losses. Our unbreakable tableware follow the hygiene, security and ecological standards.
Legislation and Food Codes.
|RBDRINKS® offers innovative products of great performance, and follow the European legislation FDA21CFR177.1580 – (CE) N° 1935/2004 – (UE) n° 10/2011 form the 14th January 2011 regarding materials and items made of plastics intended to come into contact with food products. The number “7″ is based on the combination of materials used (polycarbonate). The acronym ““certified food approvals of our products and “CE” that all ourproducts are following the European standards.Don’t take any risk, choose the original !
Plastic codes and food
To learn more about the (food grade) polycarbonate:
*Aniseed drinks with alcohol may damage all the plastic materials without any exception.
Our certifications, the guarantee of our quality
Our company distributes glass & tableware made of a nontoxic polycarbonate resin adapted to food applications, respecting the regulations n° 10/2011 of the European Commission.